Title：Marine Surveyor (October 2013 in Shanghai )
1. Major in Navigation, Transportation or Shipbuilding, with seafaring experience;
2. People who have obtained Captain Certificate or Chief Engineer Certificate or Chief Officer Certificate are preferred; people who are familiar with OCIMF oil tanker surveys and mobile offshore drilling units surveys are preferred;
3. People with working experience in maritime surveying or insurance adjuster surveying are preferred; people awarded with National Insurance Adjusters Certificate or AQSIQ Surveyor Certificate are preferred;
4. Proficient English skill in listening, reading, speaking and writing; capable of compiling survey reports independently in both English and Chinese;
5. Good studying capabilities; prudent and diligent working attitude; a team worker with good communication skills; willing to travel frequently.
Anyone who is interested in the position, please send your CV both in English and Chinese to the mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org.